Our Four Pillars
1. Identify strengths & growth opportunities
2. Bite sized videos, self-reflective tasks & techniques to use
3. Interactive sessions that reinforce our online learning
Insight & Certificates
4. We use AI and tutor insight to understand distance travelled and impact on participants
- Prof. Elizabeth Chell (Kingston University)
- Prof. Richard Crisp
Our diagnostic was developed alongside internationally renowned professor or entrepreneurship, Elizabeth Chell. Elizabeth has studied entrepreneurship for over 30 years and her work has been published over 80 times.
Our learning content has been developed alongside Professor Richard Crisp - head of psychology at Durham University and a leading workplace psychologist
- Our critically acclaimed, digitally enabled programmes typically run over 3-6 weeks with a blend of online & workshop activity. We focus on enabling each delegate to unlock their full potential.
- We start every project by identifying the outcomes that are most important to you and your learners and then tailor our programmes and delivery to ensure success & impact against your specific objectives.
Entrepreneurial Skills for the 21st Century
- Opportunity Recognition
- Emotional Intelligence
- Creative Thinking
- Risk Taking
- Self Belief
Participants learn to think & act more entrepreneurially across six core areas:
How much get up and go you have
Your ability to empathise
How innovative your thinking is
How comfortble you are with being uncomfortable
How much you believe in your ability to do something
Motivating, encouraging others and setting the example
Example Programme Content
Coming up with ideas Thinking differently How to ask quality questions How to experiment
Seeing potential where others don't Stepping outside of our comfort zones Turning frustrations into opportunities
Tolerance to Risk
Understanding tolerance to risk Improving your feelings of certainty Accepting, declining or sharing risk
Self-awareness Quality listening Controlling emotions Maintaining motivation
Motivate & encouraging others How to define group identity How to celebrate small wins
Worrying about what others think Using experiences to build self-belief Using self-affirmation to build self-belief
We believe everyone can benefit from thinking more entrepreneurially.
Here's a few examples of programmes we've run:
Growth Mindset for Managers
Helping new and future managers become more resilient, deal with change and become more confident leaders.
A ten week blended learning programme equipping unemployed and underemployed graduates with tools to help them take their next career step.
Be Your Own Boss
Supporting early stage entrepreneurs and want to be business owners
Learners leave with tips, tricks & techniques to help them take initiative in the face of challenge, to be more proactive and better equipped to deliver creative solutions and recognise opportunities.
A guide to costs (subject to change & dependent on specific programme requirements):
- Online only programmes from £100 per learners
- Part Blended workshops (recommended) from £250 per learner
- Minimum no. learners five per programme
- Options include: 2hr introductory workshops, one or two day intensive programmes and programmes delivered over one, three or six weeks
- All programmes include use of our online diagnostic, up to six online courses, certificates & course summaries, account management, reporting & analysis
- We are happy to customise and tailor our delivery to achieve your specific outcomes
Benefits to L&D, HR and Talent Management Teams:
Identify train and upskill talent with relevant 21st century skills
Engage with and retain talent for longer
Develop your entrepreneurial or innovation led culture