2017: The biggest change
in the apprenticeship market in a generation...
3mil by 2020. New 5% Levy Government led growth
Employers in control Focus on Quality. Future pipeline
New pathways e.g. apprenticeships in entrepreneurship & innovation
74% millennials interested in entrepreneurship
- 10min online assessments for 16-24 year olds or 25years+ with real-time feedback
- Founded upon work from 141 academics & 47 yrs of research
- Developed with professor of entrepreneurship Elizabeth Chell of Kingston University
- Independently & statistically proven
- Validated on over 1000 people with organisations such as RBS, Future First Global, Birmingham & Essex Uni's
- Discover More
Benefits to training & recruitment providers
- Increase Profit:
Improve your candidate enrolment, placement and retention rates
- Improve quality of service you offer:
Enhance your information, advise & guidance on entrepreneurship (candidates & employers)
- Social responsibility:
Improve candidate employability & help those from disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Competitive Advantage vs your competitors:
Innovate the training you offer and incorporate entrepreneurship. Interactive tool to Include within course content.
What we measure
The capacity to be aware of, control and express one's emotions, and to handle interpersonal relationships empathetically is one of the greatest factors in people becoming successful.
Some of the behaviours that leaders display like taking the initiative, encouraging others and organizing work can be useful for all of us. While leaders set the direction, they must also use management skills to guide their people to the right destination, in a smooth and efficient way.
Typically take initiative and self-initiated action that brings about change. Proactive people focus their efforts on things they can do something about and initiate action that brings about change.
Tolerance to risk and the extent to which someone is willing to take chances, operate in ambiguous environments, work with uncertain ideas and accept uncertainty.
People with high levels of self-efficacy have confidence and a strong belief that they can achieve a particular goal. Typically they can manage people, financial matters, and plans effectively.
Creativity is about generating new ideas, solving problems or making connections with differing elements. It uses cognitive processes drawing on previous experience, knowledge and ability.
You should use to
- Screen for potential
- Enhance employability
- Tailored advice, information & guidance on entrepreneurship
- Candidate self reflection & career planning
- Interactive course content
Options to customise look and output content
- Responsive & Mobile Optimised
With features such as save till later
- Integration & Access
Easily integrate into existing processes. Define who sees what information & when
- Clear Concise Information
Presented visually with bite size information
- Lite Versions
For course integration and to encourage participation
How We Work
- Priced per use with prices starting from £25 with discounts available for volume use
- Customisation of content, white labelling and bespoke reporting & analysis quoted on a project by project basis.
- Dedicated customer support during set up.
- Product upgrades included free of charge to all customers
- Uptime guarantee of 99%
Chief Operating Officer
Prof. Elizabeth Chell
Prof. Richard Crisp
Clients & What Others Say...
Enploy has developed a unique test and from a big employers POV those with entrepreneurial mindsets are really important. They’re the people who will take risks and innovate. If I look at my old company John Lewis, we made progress when we took the biggest risks.
The guys at Enploy have been great to work with. We've used their tests to deliver workshops and meetings where we challenge business leaders on their competitive advantage and ability to unlock & maximise their teams entrepreneurial spirit
We've used Enploy's tests on our Youth Leadership Programme to help gauge where participants are at the start and end of our six month programmes and to help offer a leadership programme that gives participants the opportunity to gain relevant skills for today’s marketplace
Organisations of all sizes want employees who are enterprising, proactive and able to take ideas and turn them into something real. We use Enploy's tests to add value, interactivity and content to our educational courses for students.
Employers are looking for a completely different mindset than 20yrs ago and tests like Enploy's can help them nurture their talent and identify and train their future leaders for success